Thursday, December 19, 2019

Time has come

Me at graduation
Handong, now it's time to leave. It was just like yesterday that took me here. 17 months was just like 17 days. Time flies. Yes, it flies so fast that I could not even reckon, but it does. And now it's time to depart. 

Although am leaving, yet Handong, You have made me new. Academically renewed. My life, my dream, my vision, has changed overnight. Handong, you have changed all of me. Thank you so much.

My days at Handong will be cherished forever. It will remain. The memories will linger on. I am so thankful for being at Handong Global University (HGU), the Gods university. It was an exciting and joyful experience, for being part of the KOICA 7 batch class of 2019. Learning with other students from other developing countries is not only challenging but interesting. We have shared great times together in and out of class. It was full of fun. Learning was just superb. 

The professors at HGU are so amazing. I still remember the first class for Python, not the snake but the programming language. The first greetings from the professor sound like a preacher from the pulpit. "God is good, and all the time God is good". That was the professor's usual greetings. And then follow up was the prayer. These ways of greetings are not new for church congregation but university class. Yes it's new.
HGU - The Gods University

I will miss the classroom. The place where we have all the fun stuff. Sometimes we see stars, other times the moon, yet we move on. We did it. 

The futsal games, yes I will missed so much. It's the fun part of the whole life at HGU. Fridays and sometimes on Saturdays we have 2 hours of non-stop games. It was tiring but I enjoyed so much. But after the fun comes the pain. I have knee and body pain that even irritate my sleep. But I loved it. That's the sport I enjoyed so much.

Just like everything has time, likewise, my time at HGU is over. I am going home. I will miss HGU so much but the changed it does for me will never be missed. It will always be there, right in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment