Thursday, December 12, 2019

2019 Graduation Ceremony

KOICA 7th Batch
Today 13th December 2019, marks another achievement I got in my educational journey. It was the 2019 Graduation ceremony for KOICA- Handong Global University Master Degree Program in Techno-Entrepreneurship Competency based on Electrical Engineering and ICT Convergence.

Many people achieved goals in life differently and they make it through various means. Some got it through sports like soccer, rugby, boxing or swimming. Others through business, for me it was through education. It was a great achievement, I received through a lot of commitment, dedication and with the help of my God. Without His profound guidance and wisdom, I cannot go this far. My God is good, He is Yahweh, and the alpha and omega. He is the beginning and the end. There is none like him. Praise be unto His name. 


Today's graduation was awesome, it's a dream come true for me. After I completed my undergrad in 2012, I thought my self that I must move on. I must get a master's degree. Today I got it. Yes, I did it.

The journey was not easy, as I left my wife and 3 kids back home. It's a new feeling unlike the times I went overseas to study as a single person. It's tough since I left part of me, my family was back home in Solomon Islands. 

But all in all, I thank my God for his grace and mercy throughout the course of my study. He is always there for me. He never leaves me. And I believed he will continue.

To God be the glory, great things he has done.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations brother Peter. It was an amazing journey to study with you... all the best bro...

    ReplyDelete