Tuesday, March 6, 2012

At Last I have one


Whole through the past week I was struggled to get a phone but couldn't get one since was unable to make a comprehensive decision among the whole lot of phones being available.

On several occasions, was tried to get one but still can't make a right choice for there's always a battle up there in my mind when standing in front of all these brand new mobiles with my self ready to make a choice. Making decisions in life is not an easy task to be done in a second it takes time, perception and of course research. Decision comes when the conscious mind agrees with the choice.

My choice was finally made on Tuesday 6th March 2012 after I went down to sports city (USP, Laucala Bay rd.) and enters a Vodafone shop. Once again the cycle of choice surround me heavily that I couldn't see my self in a great position to make my choice however, on this occasion as I made my way in there in a counter far right from a few meters away there lies this Nokia C2 mobile so attractive. After I made my way close I have discovered that this Nokia C2 mobile have satisfied my choice. Hence, I summoned the shop assistant to get the phone and without hesitation I took it over to the counter for purchase.

Finally, I now get my self an access to mobile communication where I believe will help communication efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment