Friday, February 24, 2012

My Beloved

My beloved Tabunia
February 13th 2012 was the day my beloved baby Tabunia begin life on earth. Her entrance gives me real joy and happiness I thought life will be normal but when I first looked at her couldn't believe my eyes that now I have a pretty little baby girl - Tabunia. As I kept my eyes fixed on her a strange feeling of joy developed within then it vibrates through my vein upwards creating lengthy waves of smiles all over my face.It was a unique moment in life, a special seconds of a minute, that life has disclosed for me. She has brought me smiles, laughter and even imagination that all night long couldn't wait to stare at her while she's sleeping. I couldn't hold my arms to my self anymore that I stretch out and hug my beloved baby for hours into my arms. It's a real moment of pleasure I've never known before.

Tabunia was the love of my life, a change of my identity and most of all a blessing of my life.

I wish to thank the LORD for the gift he gave us as a blessing to our lives. LORD may your name be honored for ever and ever. You are so great, so powerful and mighty. You are so faithful we give you all the glory and the honor back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment