Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Season is a time

Ole, Pro. Kim, Peter & Emman

Spring is a season God designed to take place right after the winter. For countries with the 4 common seasons, springtime is a period when trees will blossom and beautify the environment with rainbow-colored flowers. White, yellow, pink, red and orange flowers blooming everywhere, making the scene so amazing and alive after the winter. Everything was just magnificent. So wonderful. 

During springtime, people love to take pictures of flowers, taking photos in the park and along the gardens. While others, they enjoy the sunlight by laying along the beaches, the lawns, and parks. Yesterday (March 27), at our campus, Handong Global University, the temperature was just right for the students to gather along the aisle to get pictures around the campus. All the students really enjoyed the cherry blossoms.


When I saw the beauty, I thought to myself, God is Great. He made the seasons. When I read about the creation in the Bible, I did not even think about the 4 seasons, not even spring or winter. It never came to mind. But when I realized how appealing the springtime was, it reminds me of God's greatness and His wisdom. He made the seasons and sets a time for them.       

Peter, Emman & Ole at Handong Global University campus







No comments:

Post a Comment